We are thrilled to be celebrating the birth of our Savior, and to welcome you to worship our newborn King this Christmas!
If you're not able to join us for worship in person, please know that all of our Christmas services will be live streamed on our Facebook page, facebook.com/TrinityArcadia, and on our YouTube channel, youtube.com/c/TrinityArcadia.
If you do intend to gather with us in-person for worship, here is some of what you can expect:
- There are two identical services of Carols & Candlelight at 5 and 7 p.m. The service is a modified version of Lessons & Carols and, as the name suggests, includes a lot singing, as well as a series of Scripture readings and a sermon.
- The service will last about an hour.
- Seating capacity is limited on account of our Covid-19 precautions. Please plan to arrive early to secure your seat.
- Please enter the church building through the center double doors. This will help with traffic flow and also keep the sanctuary warmer.
- Overflow seating will also be available in the parish hall with the service streamed in.
- In the event that we are at full capacity when you arrive, you will have the option to attend in the overflow seating area or to return for a later service. Please know that the last thing that we want to do is to turn anyone away!
- Physical distancing is observed at all services; sit only in every-other pew, and within pews please maintain a 6' distance between households.
- Masks are required at the 5 p.m. service, and recommended but not required at 7 p.m.
- The service of Holy Communion will be held on Christmas morning at 10 a.m. This is a different service from the evening prior. It is the customary Divine Service from the Lutheran Service Book.
- In previous years, the Christmas Day service has much lower attendance than Christmas Eve, and so if you are anxious about crowds or want to be certain you'll have a seat, you might consider attending this service.
- All the above precautions remain, and masks are required.
We look forward to worshiping with you this Christmas!